Thursday, February 27, 2020

So wasn't expecting this Part 2

I have decided to learn more songs. The easy and slow tutorials are good for beginners. These are songs I have chosen to learn. I have enjoyed spending so much time learning new songs for this project. I was upset the other day and I went in my room and just worked on my project. It calmed me down quick because I spaced out form what was bothering me. But, I have been struggling with the new songs a bit. They are not easy to learn as the first one.


I have picked two songs I also want to learn
Lucid Dreams by Juice World & Changes by Xxxtentcion

They look easy to learn. Only because I picked to slow and easy tutorials on Youtube


3 comments:

  1. How do we know we picked the right project? When we work on it and we are calmed! :) Great job! Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete

So wasn't expecting this Part 2

I have decided to learn more songs. The easy and slow tutorials are good for beginners. These are songs I have chosen to learn. I have enjoy...