Thursday, January 23, 2020

First Things First!

First of All!
I don't know anything about playing an actual song on piano. Never learned any song. So that's why I wanted to pick this as my 20time project. I looked on youtube for some easy tutorials and I found one that looked easy. Its a slow process but I will get there. Learning the piano is NOT easy. Well, for some people.
Picking the Song
The song I picked is All of Me by John Legend. I am just learning the main chorus. So the piano part obviously. Because I struggle reading music sometimes. That is the reason why I quit band my 8th grade year.
                                                      LINK
https://youtu.be/Tdq1XXpV2-o

3 comments:

  1. I think you need to work really hard on this. I can't wait to see how well you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to hear this too! I can bang out chopsticks and that's about it, so this is very ambitious! Something cool to look into would be the Simply Music method of learning piano! I can tell you more about it, but google it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this song and you should stay on top of it to learn it.

    ReplyDelete

So wasn't expecting this Part 2

I have decided to learn more songs. The easy and slow tutorials are good for beginners. These are songs I have chosen to learn. I have enjoy...