Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Getting Started

GETTING STARTED
For my 20Time project, I would want to to learn how to play piano. I have always wanted to play piano because I have friends that know how to play piano. They can play some songs you hear on the radio. 
I will find youtube videos for my project as a source. I have seen some tutorials on youtube that play songs I know. 
TRYING OTHER THINGS
I have wanted to try other things but I just haven't been able to push myself to do it. For example, I wanted to start writing stories. Like creating your own book basically. You use your imagination. But I never got to it. 

1 comment:

So wasn't expecting this Part 2

I have decided to learn more songs. The easy and slow tutorials are good for beginners. These are songs I have chosen to learn. I have enjoy...